Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th


Spur of the moment, we had a Jensen-McGuinness family potluck for the 4th complete with veggie dogs! At this stage of life, it just seems way more relaxing to have everyone come to our house. We had an awesome time of food and swimming. (FYI--The whole wait 30 minutes after eating rule must have been something that our parents just agreed on for a little break because my friend saw a Dateline about it and it has been totally disproven. So...eat a hot dog (or veggie dog) and swim to your heart's content!)
P.S. Mom--if you see this will you send me a family photo of our side...I didn't get one for some reason. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin & Kristoffer,
So fun to see your blog. 1st time I've been to it. Precious pics of Eillee & fun 4th pic. Love you so much!
erika

Unknown said...

This picture is so adorable! It makes me miss everyone!
-Chandra

Unknown said...

My mom say's hi... I am on her computer =)
-Chandra