Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time flies!




We just can't believe that Eilee is already 15 months old and walking everywhere! This is such a fun stage since she is constantly using the 25 or so words she knows to comment on everything. Her favorites right now are "That's a doggy!" and "That's a baby!"It is amazing to be actually having mini-conversations...we can tell our daughter is just going to love to tell us about everything.
She's also really loving to get a little serious look on her face--eyebrows furrowed and everything-- and then crack a little smile like she's playing a joke on us. I really reminds me of my sister Chelsea at this age...being a little clown. :)
P.S. I know we hardly ever update this blog anymore...sometimes it just sounds better to live life than to write about it. I guess I'm just not the best at journaling. So please forgive us if you have given up on us. I'll try to write at least once a month. :)

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Hey, once a month is about as good as it gets for me! I am so excited Eilee is talking! What a blessing! Hope to see you soon!